February 8, 2013

Random Flashback for Friday 2/8/13

Look Ma -- no pants!

There's a small part of me that wants to leave it at just that.  But, let's face it, I can't stop once I start spewing words.

The faces are familiar for this time of year twenty years ago, as in 1993, Jacquelyn J (seated) and I had started our own theater company (somewhat to spite my cousin) and we were doing things like this performance of Neil Simon's Chapter Two as dinner theater.  And there's Cindy from the party a few weeks back, and Darren L (he'll be around for a few more pictures and a bunch more stories as the Fridays of this year roll out).

And best part -- this picture made it on the cover of the pull out section of the Friday Uniontown PA newspaper.  So my legs be famous, yo!  (Well, famous in that small part of PA for that small time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment