December 11, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 12/11/12

It's the holidays!

... which reminds me of when I was younger and an incident that almost stopped my singing career* in its tracks.

[*singing career is a slight exaggeration -- it peaked with a musical in college and only now lives on when I drive and can't resist screaming along at the top of my lungs]

The incident -- I tried to tape myself (yes, kids, on a boombox on a cassette tape), hymnfully singing O Holy Night.  Except my voice cracked and I kept on taping and it was played back for all to have a good laugh at my expense.

And lo and behold (those are good words to work into a post for this time of year), here's something that is worse than my long ago tape that was (thankfully) destroyed ... a random video from the youtube (listen to it if you can ... the "best" parts are also the "worst" and may make you want to turn it off).

And ... Happy Holidays to you and yours!

CAN YOU MAKE IT TO THE BIG FINISH?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4woNRD7NQ

No comments:

Post a Comment