November 13, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 11/13/12

Sometimes it doesn't get any more random than this.

I was making a sandwich for lunch yesterday, and I caught myself singing ... "There is nothing we won't try ... never heard the word impossible" ... for no apparent reason.  I mean I haven't seen the TV show which features those words in quite some time.   And it was a Monday after all, so it seemed a little  unexpected that I was in such a chipper mood.  The nearest I can figure is I heard a tune that reminded me of this tune ... and suddenly ... there I was singing it.

Of course it is an upbeat stick-with-it kind of message, which would work for a challenge of ... say ... a race around the world?!  Which leads me to this week's Amazing Race Aside, with three things I've learned from this past week's episode:

1.)  Thing ONE:  Such a dramatic cliff-hanger ... with props for what seems to be an initial honoring of the "handshake" to run the race as a foursome for those two bottom teams who haven't learned that layovers of less than 90 minutes in international airports are never a good risk to take when racing.
2.)  Thing TWO:  Was there ever a better fit for a challenge than synchronized swimming for the Ja(y)meses?
3.)  Thing THREE:  I love how the "shush" hand gesture accompanied with sound is so universal, as the Russian library patrons displayed.

HERE's THE LONG VERSION -- CHECK OUT THE SAX SOLO IN THE MIDDLE!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JijyXS6Sb30&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment