November 29, 2012

Random Thought for Thursday 11/29/12

Dearest Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk:

I was catching up on my AHS episodes the other night and I finally got to episode 5.  And, unless I misread the screen, the only warning I got was for V (as per the rating system).

Frankly, that disappointed me.  Where's the S and the L and the D in that episode?  You've raised the bar in titillation, so an hour that only warrants a V makes me feel like I'm missing something -- like I'm watching something that's not "whole".

So thanks in advance for making sure the remaining episodes of the season provide a full dose of V, S, L and D.  Gots to get my fill of depravity, pretty please!

Much appreciated ... hugs and kisses ... Troy

[And while I'm drafting letters to producers ... Dearest Bertram Van Munster (yep, it's my Amazing Race Aside with three things I learned from last week's episode):

1.)  Thing ONE:  Does anything say "Cold War is over and the Communists lost" like the fact that Moscow is the city with the most billionaires?
2.)  Thing TWO:  As much as I tolerate Lexi and Trey (recall -- I still blame Lexi for being corrupted by the twinners when they got her to agree to steal the long-haireds money that one leg), part of me wanted to see if they would really fly to Paris by mistake and then figure out that they were supposed to be in Amsterdam.  That would have been classic.
3.)  Thing THREE:  And speaking of folks being corrupted by the twinners, I'm still very much rooting for the Ja(y)meses to be in it until the finish, but it broke my heart to see the pressure that poor sweet Jaymes was under during the drama of the double u-turn.  But hey -- that's the game!]

IT'S THE V/S/L/D THAT MAKES IT SO DARN GOOD:
http://www.fxnetworks.com/ahs/

MEET THE EVIL TWINNIES:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/183900

MOSCOW --> A BASTION FOR CAPITALISM?:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/09/us-billionaires-russia-idUSTRE7287NA20110309

No comments:

Post a Comment