November 28, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 23

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 23:

File this under long overdue thanks ... but to the extent that I may have forgotten to be grateful for  someone who was once the world's best bartender back in the mid to late 00's (I might be just a tad biased), and with just 23 days left before the apocalypse (I'll be drinking that night too I reckon -- although you won't be there to serve the drinks any longer), here's a better-late-than-never toast to you, Travis O, for the shots, and the pints, and the penguins, and the gift of the miniature Guinness bottle, and the changing-of-the-channel to the Penn State games upon request, and the letting me be one of the last ones to leave once the lights came up -- and, most importantly, for the conversation and for keeping me company and for the connection we shared.  Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment