November 22, 2012

Random Thought for Thursday 11/22/12

My random thoughts aren't always limited to these daily posts ... sometimes, especially when I'm around other people, the things I think actually get said out loud -- often with mixed results.  For instance ...

Exclaimed as I headed back to the feast of food after finishing my first go-round:  "I didn't get this beauteous figure by stopping after the first plate!:

Shared after a post meal visit to what the British would call the water closet:  "That was such a quality experience that I weighed myself after as I was sure I had lost five pounds!"

Suggested as we reflected back on the interactions of the holiday gaterhing:  "The secret will be to get the next generation here as quickly as possible because the holidays are really all about the kids and they serve to distract the adults from their issues ... so it's time for the boys to recognize that they are all of child-bearing age."

And no fear -- those of you who were part of the pre-Thanksgiving card game.  Alcohol turns my "humor" a dark dark shade of "blue", so none of the stuff that was said there would be deemed blog or Facebook friendly.  But we sure did laugh, didn't we!

Hope your holidays were as exciting as mine!

I THOUGHT THE PYRAMID WENT OUT OF FASHION?:
http://www.getbeauteous.com/2012/03/learn-to-know-healthy-eating-pyramid.html

POUNDS ON ... POUNDS OFF!:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/305679-bowel-movement-weight-loss/

EVEN THE LAST BOY WILL BE IN THIS RANGE QUITE SOON:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/30737.php






No comments:

Post a Comment