November 23, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 11/23/12

"This" is just around the corner (don't let that 60 degree Thanksgiving weather fool you)!  And "this" is a twenty year old shot of my bio-moms in  Montana.

The twist -- keeping in mind that today is November 23rd -- this picture was taken in 1992 as I stated -- but on August 23rd of that year.

Which, come to think of it, is probably one of the reasons why it's likely that I'll never live in Montana but maybe just go there (clearly before the end of August of whatever year that happens) to see how beautiful it is.  (Or maybe even to see my bio-moms -- something I've never done.  To be clear, I have seen her every now and then when life's circumstances have allowed, but I've never traveled to Montana as she's always made the trip east  -- that's what I meant.)

Thankfully, Chicago's winter forecast is for less snow than usual -- but the flip side is that we're forecast to have more clippers and be colder.  So -- bring on the winter weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment