November 11, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 40

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 40:

File this under great appreciation ... but with just 40 days left in the modern world (allegedly), I need to be sure to schedule my time to catch up with all that is the tortured genius of Aaron Sorkin -- he whom I met in the West Wing episodes ... which led to Studio 60 ... which led back to Sports Night on DVD .. which led to Moneyball and The Social Network and HBO's season one of The Newsroom on the old DVR/ondemand.  For someone like me who watches a lot of TV ... that's still a lot of TV to watch before whatever's in store for us that the Mayans knew about but didn't fully clarify (maybe).  And a marathon of viewing highly intellectual rapid fire walk-and-talk scene after scene is going to be exhausting, so I have to map it out very carefully, with periods of rest in between.  Sorry boss, but it looks like I might have to call off work for a few days/weeks to fit this in (anyone know -- is end-of-world prep an HR approved absence?)!  Let the viewing commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment