October 31, 2012

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 10/31/12

Aleve wishes and Alka-Seltzer dreams!

Used in a sentence:  "Ugh -- I am sick, which means all I have to look forward to are Aleve wishes and Alka-Seltzer dreams!"

That's Aleve wishes ... as in I wish this Aleve would kick in soon and make my black and blue and bruised all over long toe next to my big toe feel better (which, since it is longer, makes it officially a Morton's Toe and makes me unofficially a self-opinionated freak who has great vision, who likes to be seen as if he is in charge and who likes to instill confidence in others) as I stubbed it last night whilst stumbling to bed on the suitcase from last weekend that I hadn't yet put away.

And Alka-Seltzer dreams ... as in those OTC cold medicines that they put out (sadly, I no longer have any of the ones from a few years back that they had to take off the market because they were giving strokes to the elderly -- those were really trippy!) that I'm now ingesting three times a day.  I do get a little bit of a buzz until I hit the wall -- but the things they do to my unconscious while I'm sleeping are the best side-effect ever.  I almost look forward to the craziest of dreams tonight.  [Although there is a side effect that, as a male, I wish wouldn't occur.  But that's probably TMI -- and, based on ads I've seen, if I go take a bath in a tub on the beach, that too will be just fine.]

Happy Halloween from this sick sicko sickie to you and yours!

MORTON'S TOE TALK:
http://personalitycafe.com/general-psychology/19121-weird-second-toe.html

BLAME IT ON THE PHENYLPROPANOLAMINE:
http://www.airlinefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232

A COLLECTION OF THE BEST FROM THE LIFESTYLES SHOW:
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/2012/05/the_best_weirdest_profiles_fro.php

No comments:

Post a Comment