October 31, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 51

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 51:

File this under you were always there for me ... but Kristi H, if the world does end in 51 days, that means we'll no longer to be able to connect when I'm back home in PA to reminisce about all things Hills (where we met), or Hersheypark (where we frequently rollercoasted) or Murder Mysteries (where I'm pretty sure you attended every one we ever put on).  Over  the past 20+ years, you are one of those few people who have always gone out of your way to make sure we kept in touch (first through letters and cards, then AOL email, then text and now even on FB) no matter where my life travels were taking me, and for that and so much more, I say thanks for always being there for me  ... and here's to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment