September 18, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 9/18/12

The countdown begins!

[Not until the end of the world, although there's that happening in the bonus series of posts I started once we hit 100 days until the Mayan apocalypse.  Come to think of it, though, with all the news of what's about to happen in the mideast, maybe I should be counting down to the Revelations-version of the apocalypse.]

Nope -- this countdown is to VACATION.  At the time of this posting, I'll be on the plane headed to the place from which this rapper takes his name in just under 40 hours.  Sun ... and drinking ... and more of both of those are on tap. [Only sad part -- no South Beach this year, as I called ahead and my post-40th-birthday-weigh-gain means I won't be allowed to walk down Ocean Drive as I don't fit their image.]

Did I mention sun and drinking?  And more drinking and some sun?  Bring on the VACATION!

RUMOR HAS IT THAT THE WHISTLE IS FIGURATIVE -- ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foS9P4p9HyM

No comments:

Post a Comment