September 15, 2012

Random Soapbox for Saturday 9/15/12

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... I am sometimes too easily confused.

I've said it before -- but my name is Troy and I am a TV addict.  As a TV addict, I'm super excited for this time of year (and the Emmy's are in the middle of my upcoming vacation in Florida -- plus I get to watch season premieres galore in the next fortnight)!

So, in order to get ready, I was watching Community (an NBC show) on demand the other day, and in it, the characters made a reference to CougarTown (which, until this upcoming season, was an ABC show -- and I'm going with its original title, as it would be too lengthy to reference the various iterations of it as shown as the ever changing title cards) and during the commercial break, they were pushing the arrival on DVD of the latest season of House (a FOX show).

It's hard enough for me to juggle multiple TV listing sources, managing an always above 90% DVR, and adjusting to on-demand viewing as a TV programming consumption strategy -- I need to not have the lines so blurred between networks.  Don't mess with my addiction, here -- I'm on the edge!

IT's TIME TO PREPARE:
http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/

I'M SURE A PACKAGE IS COMING THAT CONTAINS ALL SEASONS:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dmovies-tv&field-keywords=house

THE BEST OF COUGAR TOWN's TITLE CARDS:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-best-of-cougar-towns-self-deprecating-title-c

No comments:

Post a Comment