September 15, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 97


100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 97:

File this under a desire to just go on the record about something ... but if the apocalypse doesn't get me (it's scheduled to happen in 97 days!), I want to put out there that I might die in my bathroom (should I go missing -- look for me there).  And no, this isn't going to be an "overshare" about my elimination habits or challenges, but as the leak from the upstairs apartment bathroom gets worse, I'm thinking that there might be a structural collapse one day soon (or that the surely toxic mold that is escaping now that the ceiling tiles have fallen down will asphyxiate me).  If that happens, let it be known that the landlord's name is Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment