September 14, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 98

[ ... the special bonus series continues ... ]


100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 98:

File this under great appreciation ... I love you Guinness.  To quote your ad campaigns, "thank goodness for" you and you do truly "have restorative powers".  I drink you because I've done the analysis and you provide more "buzz per unit".  I'm so thankful that Kyle introduced me to you and your partner Harp back in the day at Eli's ... and I chose you.  And I've never looked back.  As those witches sing in Wicked, "who can say if I've been changed for the better -- but, because I knew you -- I have been changed for good."  Here's to many more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment