September 22, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 90

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 90:

File this under long overdue thanks .. but thank you Mr. Bomberger for taking an interest in me in elementary school.  I can't remember all the details, but I do remember going out to eat with you and your wife at Schwalm's in Cleona.  Of course, nowadays taking your third grade student out to eat would probably be frowned upon (I swear nothing Sanduskian happened), but in case I never thanked you for the meal and for the individual attention you gave to my education (and what with the world maybe ending in 90 days), I thought I'd put this quick note of thanks out there.  And am I remembering right that your first name was Alowishus?  Or was that just playground gossip?

No comments:

Post a Comment