August 14, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 8/14/12

So one of the great things about Facebook is that I can easily follow along on the activities of my "connections" that are back home in central PA.  Although sometimes, the actions of said "connections" confuse me.

Take for instance -- this past weekend, when I saw quite a few posts about people my age taking their kids to see Rush in concert.  And -- of course -- to each his or her own, but I just didn't picture a bunch of rug rats enjoying the Canadian band from the 70's.

Upon seeing more and more posts, though, I came to realize that the "scream-fest" that people my age were attending -- seemingly almost begrudgingly with their progeny -- was Cody Simpson WITH the Big Time Rush.

Suffice it to say that that made much more sense ...

SUPPOSEDLY "THE MOST POPULAR" RUSH SONG EVER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7reXTabVlQ

QUITE A DIFFERENT KIND OF RUSH -- BUT MORE ON POINT FROM LAST WEEKEND:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNQxizvzsMo

No comments:

Post a Comment