August 15, 2012

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 8/15/12

Welcome back Ali Mack (*and M-M-M-Max)!

Used in a sentence:  "It's so nice to have one of the best things about Smallville back on my small screen with Allison Mack having joined this season of Wilfred, currently drawing to a close -- so welcome back Ali Mack [note:  I doubt that she has ever referred to herself in this way ...]!

She's one of those actresses who has always just made me smile when she's in a scene, and her work on Wilfred is no different.  Although I still laugh out loud when Jason Gann nails the dog mannerisms (or, for this show, is that man doggerisms?).  I couldn't have a more pleasant mind-f**k watching this show!

Parenthetical used in its own sentence:  "And M-M-M-Max Headroom, a welcome back to you too!"  What a great surprise to see you pop up in the final episodes of this season of Falling Skies.  We're promised  a major surprise in the final five minutes of the season finale this Sunday -- I just hope they finally explain the maternal parentage around Tom Mason's three kids.  Ultimately I blame casting director Robin Cook -- but come on, those three boys look like they popped out of three different baby mommas.  Am I just being critical -- or might that be an upcoming plot point?

THE OFFICIAL SITE OF ALLISON MACK:
http://www.allisonmack.com/

THE OFFICIAL SITE OF FALLING SKIES:
http://www.fallingskies.com/

THE NOT SO OFFICIAL SITE OF M-M-M-M-MAX HEADROOM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdpOjletnc

No comments:

Post a Comment