July 3, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 7/3/12

This will not be the first time that I have "randomly" chosen this artist on a Tuesday.  (On the contrary, a blog search shows me that this may be more like the seventh time she's been referenced.)

For that matter, this will not even be the first time that I have "randomly" chosen this particular Tune.  (I last did so after learning of a very dark news story back in early May 2011.)

But as I look to a new month, and as I switch charities for my 2012 Facebook Birthday plans, it immediately comes back to mind for the July charity of my choice:  Save the Children (an organization that has been protecting children from abuse, neglect, exploitation and violence in all regions of the world).  Let this song continue to be a reminder that none of us should be a silent observer for those innocents who need our protection.

[And because my 2012 Facebook Birthday plans work this way, here are the designated charities for months later in this year:

AUG -- Muscular Dystrophy Association
SEP -- Austism Speaks
OCT -- Susan G Komen for the Cure
NOV -- Greater Chicago Food Depository
DEC -- Trevor Project.]

AND SHE FLIES TO A PLACE WHERE SHE'S LOVED:

No comments:

Post a Comment