July 20, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 7/20/12

So the past few weeks it's been Ashlyn, then Nic, then Ashlyn ... so, of course, tonight is Nic.

And that would be Nicolas, my nephew, some twenty years ago, being a happy smiley baby -- surrounded by stuffed animals, about which he may or may not be oblivious ... it's hard to tell 'cause he's so so focused on smiling for the camera.

And it's not really a stretch to slip this flashback photo into my "theme week:  Vegas baby", as I am now in the same state as Nic's mother (Hey Holly!).  Sadly, I did not get a chance to see her (as I am car-less on this trip, and as it was mostly work related and I've had little time for social-ness, and, most importantly, as apparently Nevada is a big state and Las Vegas is just a small part of it -- who knew?).

Sometime, somehow --  we will all reconnect in a non-virtual way ... Until then, thoughts of happy smiley babies to each of them and to everyone who briefly pauses to look at this picture and smile along with Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment