July 13, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 7/13/12

Here's how my recent summer flashbacks have been playing out ... one week Nicolas ... the next week Ashlyn ...(my nephew and niece that I got to see grow up from afar back in the day) ...

That being said, this photo is sans birthday bike (which was in the flashback from two weeks ago when it was Ashyln's last turn), but eagle eye viewers will note that it appears to be the same play area that seems to have gotten a lot of use back in late spring/early summer 1992.

And ... I promise ... I don't have their whole lives in pics to post (and no embarrassing photos!) ... but I do have a couple of these adorably cute ones that I feel almost obligated to share.  Now no more until the holidays!

And -- thanks to my work trip next week, I might actually be in the same state as them in just a few days, which has never before happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment