May 15, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 5/15/12

I'm dusting off an "occasional" series I haven't referenced since Sep 2010 (I love how searchable my blog is) and dusting off my small pile of 45's that I still own that represent the songs I really really loved from the mid-80's to find tonight's random tune -- something that goes with my somewhat defensively titled "Yeah I Got That on a 45 ... So What?".  Here's how "in the dark" I was at that time -- I heard the song on the radio before I heard it in the movie, and I had no idea that the lead singer had just left his group to go solo.  But I know I liked the song, just like I know I really liked the two duets he would go on to do (with Amy Grant and then with Cher), and just like how I know that it's tonight's designated random tune!

I AM THE MAN WHO WILL FIGHT FOR YOUR HONOR:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWHOF_0-6Hg

No comments:

Post a Comment