May 25, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 5/25/12

And let summer begin!

Just like last year, my summer flashbacks (this time to 1992) will be almost exclusively about my family (and most of them about my nephews and nieces ...).

During this time twenty years ago, having wrapped up my semester at LVC, I was checking in with my sister Bonnie's family, then in Schuylkill Haven -- and that meant visiting Ryan and Tyler as well.  Or ... should I say Cowboy Ryan (apparently).

Of course, he's all grown up now and doing wonderful things with his life (I got to see him live in Chicago just over a year ago!), but he'll be forever this age and size in my mind.  [And those who know me well from that time will immediately recognize the now retro-classic McDonald's Chocolate Chip cookies in a box that I brought along for the visit.]

Hope you like the picture Ryan!  Happy start of summer to you and yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment