April 10, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 4/10/12

Here's the second in my series of tunes on Tuesday in the month of April (Creepier than Intended) ... and I have to admit that it's not so much this version of the song itself that's creepy (it's more ... unexpected, I would say), but it's creepy in how I came to learn of it. And, sadly, I'm not 100% sure of that ... I only know that I heard it as it played out over the end credits of one of the TV shows with which I am enamored. And I distinctly remember that I was staring dumbfounded at the screen with a silly grin on my face over how good the ending of was. Which means it was probably over the end credits of True Blood (can't wait until it starts up again this summer!) or American Horror Story (can't wait to see what new roles last year's actors will play!) or The Walking Dead (spoiler alert -- we're all infected!) ...

YOU'RE NOT WELCOME ANY MORE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10C68Gzd5GM

No comments:

Post a Comment