April 11, 2012

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 4/11/12



Homeless Hotspots.


Used in a sentence: "I hope it makes you squirm a little bit, but the recent SXSW festival in Austin got 'creative' with a local company providing those stuck with having a life on the street with a wifi signal -- turning them into roving homeless hotspots."


On the plus side, they were paid $20 a day and got to keep any tips they were given. That being said, I can't tell if I feel that they were exploited or if this was entrepreneurship at its best. And I have to say that if we did this in Chicago, it would give everyone an opportunity to log in to their devices while waiting at the red lights of exit ramps or busy intersections. (I'm just sayin' ...)


I'M CLARENCE, A 4G HOTSPOT:



BLAME THE BRITS!:



OFF-RAMP BEGGARS -- TO GIVE OR NOT TO GIVE:



No comments:

Post a Comment