March 27, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 3/27/12

Spring Break starts with an early morning flight out of Chicago to California!

In addition to the sunning and the drinking and the pooling and the resting and the relaxationing and the bar-crawling that is always part of vacation, I'm looking forward to two additional things on this, my third annual trip to the Palm Desert on or around Palm Sunday ...

First, the in-n-out burger that I will eat at some point on the trip (the theme song is one of today's two tunes) -- and thanks to work friends, I now know I can order things the secret way to get a 2x4 with cheese fries well done and a root beer shake (even though none of those items are on the menu)!

Second, the Joshua Tree National Park (this year's non-alcohol related tourist type trip) -- and so there's a little U2 sampler for some inspiration for me.

WARM UP THE GRILL, I'M ON MY WAY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOpTv-d8Vfw

I'M GONNA FIND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR (WITH THE HELP OF GPS ON MY PHONE):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LMxmtTkXgs

No comments:

Post a Comment