March 22, 2012

Random Thought for Thursday 3/22/12



Dear little boy on the red line that was eyeing my peeps that I had gotten for free while walking outside of Marshall Fields the other day (note: I may only have been a Chicagoan since fall 2001, but even I know it will always be Marshall Fields and the Sears Tower), my heart said "go on -- give him one of these packs" ... but then my brain said "saying 'hey little boy, want some of my candy?' just doesn't work in today's s world".


Sorry kid -- but you have to learn the lesson sometime, and I guess at the age of 3 years old or so is young enough -- our world's a little screwed up!


Peeps out!


YES, THIS PEEPS MOBILE WAS PARKED OUTSIDE:



NEW THIS YEAR --> MOUSSE FLAVORED PEEPS AND PEEPS POPS:



SOME PEOPLE REALLY REALLY LOVE M. FIELDS:

No comments:

Post a Comment