March 23, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 3/23/12



Here's me trying to be a rakish rogue - a regular ruffian if you will (and if you enjoy a bit of alliteration) ... a Sinatra lite (and speaking of lights, it's that darn flash that's making this a less than optimal picture).


Location -- the basement of the Little Theatre at LVC. Time -- as per usual, it's from twenty years ago in 1992. And that makes this the last photo from the Barefoot in the Park days.


I was not involved in the spring musical that year ... and I was soon on my academic sabbatical from LVC and off to Uniontown PA ... so this is one of the last times I set foot in this theatre space until the fall play in 1993 -- which, assuming we all survive the Mayan Apocalypse (276 days remain!), I'll have pics of all that in a short 18 months (as time sure does fly).


Hats off (or I guess hats on in this case) to skinny me!

No comments:

Post a Comment