March 30, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 3/30/12





So long as Mark Zuckerberg, the Mayan apocalypse and my little heart cooperate (Mark Z in the affirmative, the Mayan apocalypse in the negatory and my heart in the sense that it needs to not stop beating), in 2032, I'll be flashing back on Facebook on Fridays to my current vacation in the sunny Mojave Desert. [Although I will hedge my bets and get my vacation photos up to Facebook by the middle of next week.]


But since it is currently 2012, I'm focused on 1992 -- and this picture that serves as a teaser for the set of photos I'll be posting over the next few weeks. So what does an abandoned run down hotel on rte 15 on the way to Gettysburg PA have to do with my activities around this time twenty years ago? You'll have to wait seven days to find out -- same blog time, same blog channel. [Or you can get all creative and float your own ideas ... (although that might be borrowing trouble as I might not want to know what you might guess ...)]

No comments:

Post a Comment