October 4, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 10/4/11

So I'm a little indecisive today.

Not necessarily about the group to feature in my ongoing series of AtoZ Musical Eccentricities (the cassette years) now that I'm up to the letter 'T' -- especially since one look at the space where the Turner, Tina & Taylor, James & Take 6 & 10,000 Maniacs are housed is overwhelmingly filled with releases from the folks I just saw this summer reunited and replaying the soundtrack of my college years.

My indecisiveness came in trying to find just one tune. So, luckily my youtube skills are now advanced so that I can post the link to a playlist with 69 selections that some other superfan has collected and provided. (Although not every video will play due to copyright issues, but it still provides an effective overview while it hammers home a lesson on intellectual property.)

T is for TOAD THE WET SPROCKET:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7covfDJus&feature=mr_meh&list=AVGxdCwVVULXdDP_Ylz-gl7GukjME4w7bL&lf=list_related&playnext=0

No comments:

Post a Comment