October 8, 2011

Random Posting for Penn State 10/8/11

1.) Question: In those shots of campus that accompany the cutaways to commercials, who the heck are all of those little kids running around? [Oh right, I'm just old. But really, those college kids look like they should still be on the playground ...]

2.) Commentator comment that made me groan: "You do not chirp to the papers!", when referencing McGloin's statement that he wanted the QB job. Look, I don't mean to pick sides, but it seems like the whole team perks up each week when the second quarter begins, so why not let the kid be vocal. Meiner meinung nach (as the Germans says), he's besting Bolden at his own game (quite literally).

3.) Commentator comment that made me giggle: "I am starting to be a big Coker fan." Look announcer man, I've watched just about every season of Celebrity Rehab, and I suggest you get ahead of that potential addiction as quickly as possible.

4.) Stat of the day: October 22nd at 10am. That's the date for Kaplan's DePaul National Practice Test Event -- notable to me because this is the first year in a long time that I can actually watch the Penn State/Iowa game as the work date at DePaul was always been this weekend in the past few years. And since the Penn State game on the 22nd is a night game, I won't have to miss anything this season.

5.) Final thought: As a fan of words, I'm enjoying all of the variations of communicating that the ball has been tipped, juggled, bobbled and deflected. As a fan of this game, I'm just glad that whether it's been tipped, juggled, bobbled or deflected, it's been CAUGHT every time so far in the first half.

GERMAN DATIVE PREPOSITIONS (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH DATE PROPOSITIONS)
http://german.about.com/library/blcase_dat2.htm

IT PAINS ME TO PROVIDE A LINK TO TMZ, BUT IT DOES HAVE CELEB-REHAB NEWS:
http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-rehab/

WHERE WILL YOU TAKE YOU? START HERE (AT DePAUL ON 10/22 at 10am):
http://www.kaptest.com/practice?reload

No comments:

Post a Comment