October 7, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 10/7/11



Last week I foretold the appearance of the frustrated high priestess from "It", one of the pieces of "Through a Shattered Looking Glass: An Evening of the Supernatural", the fall LVC play I directed twenty years ago this month.


In a way, this picture is just a placeholder, designed to represent the picture I'd rather place here but that I don't have -- a picture of the same actress (Rachel Merritt) performing her ZootSuit story during the scene change in between one act plays.


Rachel -- you're either disappointed like me, or possibly relieved. Either way, here's to 20 year old memories of the LVC Little Theatre (random factoid -- this name [Little Theatre] most certainly pre-dates whatever the space is called in the just remodeled Mund Center on campus and it even pre-dates the Leedy Theatre renovation that came along later on while I was in school).

No comments:

Post a Comment