September 30, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 9/30/11




Here's another of the photos from LVC's production (20 years ago in 1991) of "Through a Shattered Looking Glass: An Evening of the Supernatural".




This one is from the second one-act play, entitled "It". Here the Policewoman is clarifying that the manual didn't have "it" listed, the crowd is getting restless to discover what the Man's use for "it" was going to be and the Woman is moments away from making a startling accusation. (You can see "about to make a startling accusation" all over Stacy Gilbert's countenance!)




I wish I could say more about "it", but "it" was just enough of an "I guess you had to be there moment" for me to just move on. But I will say that a broken crucifix, a frustrated high preistess (featured in next week's photo for an entirely different reason), and a black light lit final scene all played a role.

No comments:

Post a Comment