August 30, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 8/30/11

There's nothing you can say. There's nothing you can do.

I'm in between The Glee Project and Glee right now, and you can mock me all you want, but I miss my weekly dose of underdog-done-right stories. (And if you mock me, I think you'd only be proving my point for me, right?) As someone who's always been a little on the quirky side, any messaging of "just be yourself" and "don't worry about what others think" warms my heart. The reality show ended in just the right way, of course, and I actually wish they would add vocal coach Nikki Anders as a regular on the show. Last random thought -- I just break into a smile and my heart grows three sizes every time I see Dot Marie Jones -- in any environment.

I said it on 6/9/10 ... but it's worth repeating: there are two types of people in this world -- those who watch and appreciate GLEE and those who don't have a heart.

Keep holding on ... we can make it through, make it through ...

A VIEWER MADE MIX OF CONTENDERS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIHR9Z-W5ZY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment