April 15, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 4/15/11

This is (choose one of the following)...

... skinny me dressed up as the emcee of Cabaret for Halloween (and my sister Sherry)?

... skinny me during my kabuki phase in college (and my sister Sherry)?

... skinny me before/after performing in a show as Tuppy Cumberland* (and my sister Sherry)?

... skinny me (and my sister Sherry) who came to see me in Pajama Game 20 years ago at LVC?

[Here are some hints ... this pic is from April and not October, I don't dance well at all, I've never done drag (*and the name is the combination of my first pet and the street on which I lived -- or at least both that are most vivid in my mind as my early child backstory I've seen in pics but don't recall so well) and I sure have had weeks on end of Pajama Game flashbacks these past few Fridays.]

P.S. Sherry -- it's way past time for you to join Facebook, so that you too can see pictures from two decades ago. The campaign continues ...

No comments:

Post a Comment