October 21, 2010

Random Thought for Thursday 10/21/10

Thrice this week, I came to conclusions I was saddened to reach. To wit ...

1.) The computer in my office at my workstation is a stoner. Each day, at 4:20, it slows down and then crashes, necessitating a reboot. I'm pretty sure it's a Dell, but now I have to worry that it's in a Gateway situation. [Of course, if it chooses a speedier substance next, I might be OK.]

2.) I think my oldest cat might be bulimic (based on my observations of her binge and purge cycles). In every other way, she seems just fine (feisty, talkative, stubborn) -- but I'm thinking of hanging some pictures of cats who are proud of their curves above the food bowls.

3.) And, my Amazing Race aside for this week: I was hoping that the Glee boys could go much farther and was disappointed that they chose the sledding challenge over the build a lapland tent-house. I was kind of hoping that they would do a better job representing those of us who were much better in phys-ics than phys-ed. [Although, to be honest, I didn't really excel at either of those!] How can it be that the team is still there who got in the cab in Ghana and straight-facedly asked to be driven to the arctic circle?

Here's to hoping next week's revelations are all much happier ones!

MORE ON THE "SECRET" 4:20 PHENOMENON:
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle-old/420/420review.shtml

THIS IS THE ONLY CURVY CATS ITEM THAT IS SFW (warning: do not google curvy cats):
http://jcfloresinc.blogspot.com/2007/10/photo-hunt-78-curvy-cats.html

LOCAL BOY (not me) PROVIDES FULL AMAZING RACE RUNDOWN:
http://www.examiner.com/movie-reviews-in-chicago/the-amazing-race-17-episode-4-recap-we-should-have-brought-gloves-and-butt-pads-video

No comments:

Post a Comment