June 25, 2010

Random Flashback for Friday 6/25/10


Ah ... the days of innocence. Twenty years ago, summertime 1990 meant I was helping with a regular Sunday night church group for youngsters. I'm not sure why I have a picture of us getting ready to take a picture (that passed for avant-garde in my early days, I presume), but here is the basement of Hebron church and a group of children who now most surely have children of their own that are the same age. [I didn't mean for these flashbacks to make me feel so old, but that's clearly an unintended unpleasant side effect.] And that's Lisa Hoover corralling them (although she's not on FB to ask me why I'm putting pics of her backside in my album). Let that be a warning to all others out there whose backside pic I own! [Dolly, I'm talking directly to you.]

No comments:

Post a Comment