December 17, 2016

Random Soapbox for Saturday 12/17/16

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... someone is trying to erase my past, one fire at a time.

After finding out that my childhood home (from years fifth to twelfth grade) at 523 E Cumberland St in Lebanon PA burned down completely a year or so ago (I took pictures of the empty lot when I was home in October) ... and *then* that the McD East where I had my first main job was likely totaled in a blaze just a few months ago ... now comes news that the house next to Big Bertha's at 343 Walnut St in town has been hit by a fire as well (thanks for sharing Kristi HB).

Clearly, everything is not about me ... and so my first thought is for the 11 people displaced by the event.  My second though, though, is that, having lived there from 1997-98 with DJ, Corey and Selman ... and then later with Darryl L .,, I'm not quite sure how they got 11 people in that building comfortably.

My third thought though FOR SURE is that I'm worried that 705 Greentree Village might be the next "target".  And my fourth thought is that if I weren't almost 1200 miles away, I'd start thinking that maybe I had some kind of dissociative disorder and I was "acting out" like those characters in the 80's soap operas did (when it was called multiple personality disorder).

Stay safe out there those of you affiliated with my past.  There's apparently firebug on the loose!

I ONCE LIVED HERE!:
http://fox43.com/2016/12/16/11-people-displaced-following-2-alarm-fire-in-lebanon-county/

AND I USED TO LIVE HERE!:
http://fox43.com/2015/03/13/15-displaced-and-4-injured-in-lebanon-row-home-fire/

IF 705 GREENTREE GOES UP IN FLAMES, I'M GOING TO GET SUPER WORRIED:
http://morgan-properties.com/morganlocations/PropertyDetail.asp?propertyName=greentreevillage

No comments:

Post a Comment