December 16, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 12/16/16

Everybody's posting pretty pictures of snow and/or commenting on the latest polar vortex arrival over on the social media, and I'm sitting here in the FTL in the sunshine in the 80's.

So maybe it's fitting that tonight's picture from two decades ago is of this snowstorm.  Mind you, I wasn't there ... but I did get this photo in the holiday card from my mother in Montana that year.

You have to look closely to see the main reason for the shot, but if you do, you'll see a little boy (my nephew Nicholas) perched on the washline with his sled, a foot or two above what I'm guessing was pretty deep snow.

White stuff or not, may you experience the same kind of excitement about *this* holiday season that he had about this weather event back then in the winter of 1996!

No comments:

Post a Comment