December 10, 2016

Random Soapbox for Saturday 12/10/16

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... it looks like my new neighbors next door decided to decorate for the holidays -- but they chose they rong colors.  This display is clearly orange and black, and I *know* that's going to make the whole 'hood feel like Halloween.

I'm debating whether it's appropriate for the first time I meet them to be as I inform them that they really should have chosen a red and green tent -- or a blue and silver one if they are Jewish.  Of course, I also can't exactly find their front door with the way they did things.

(On a more serious note, understanding that this is all about some pretty powerful poison, does anyone know if it's safe to breathe?  And whether termites are capable of moving the six feet or so of distance that separates their domicile from ours at the shortest distance?  And if I should be expecting to see glow in the dark three headed lizards in a few weeks?)

Regardless, from my new neighbors to you and yours:  Merry Christmasween!

THE TERMITE PEOPLE SAY THAT WE WON'T DIE:
https://www.termites.com/control/fumigation-tenting/termite-fumigation-risks/

THE LANDSCAPE PEOPLE SAY THAT THE TERMITES WON'T MOVE IN:
http://tomlinsonbomberger.com/your-neighbor-and-their-termites/

THE EXPERTS SAY 'ORANGE AND BLACK' IS NOT ON THE CHRISTMAS LIST:
http://www.hgtv.com/design/decorating/color/fresh-christmas-colors-12-combos-youve-never-tried-pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment