December 12, 2016

Random Memorial for Monday 12/12/16

Gone but not forgotten:  Davey Jones (and no, he's not related to last week's entry of Sharon Jones).

Mind you, I know I posted about him almost eleven months ago to the day ... AND that I even included the song below as one of the three companion links when I did (on Jan 11) ... BUT I'm currently in the middle of my annual dead celebrity tune trilogy (songs from three of those who have died in the year that is almost ending) ... SO a mention of David Bowie fits in again right here.


He who is known for many many things -- including participating in the Most.  Awkward.  Duet.  Ever! -- you will most definitely be missed!


'TIS THE SEASON (PERHAPS WE'LL SEE PEACE ON EARTH SOME DAY):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbJLo4x-tk

No comments:

Post a Comment