November 19, 2016

Random Posting for Penn State 11/19/16

Here are 9 Nittany Nuggets from tonight's game:

1.)  I gotta say ... after hearing how many times Rutger's got shut out this season, I kind of wanted to let them score just a few points.

2.)  Sleet ball!  That's weather I vaguely remember from my past life in PA as opposed to my current life in Florida.
3.)  Does anyone have the stats on how often the other team wins the coin toss?  Is it just me or do we NEVER win?
4.)  After that "oopsie" start to the game, I'm kind of glad that wasn't a sign of things to come.
5.)   Marcus ALLEN ... we thank you for your touchdown ... we encourage you to keep it in perspective though and not celebrate in a way that makes you look like a douche nozzle.
6.)  For a brief moment I thought that Trace MCSORLEY had a John Waters' style mustache, and then I realized it was just a shadow from his helmet.
7.)  Maybe I'm old and out of the baby naming loop, but I would never have predicted that there would be a player named Saquon/Saquan on *both* teams (and a Goodwin and a Godwin)?
8.)  And the creepy announcerman comment of the week goes to the one who short-shamed our guy, who he said was "born lower than everyone else".
9.)  I don't care what anyone else says.  *My* player of the week is going to have to be Evan SCHWAN for that mouthguard of his!

In closing, thanks to the Rutger's dick who threw that softball on the field for having such bad aim so that no one got hurt ...  and dare I say it ... could it be EIGHT in a row next week for the all important last game of the regular season?


WHILE RESEARCHING COIN TOSSES, I FOUND THIS:
http://www.oddsshark.com/super-bowl/props/coin-toss

THE OTHER SAQUON/SAQUAN:
http://www.scarletknights.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/saquan_hampton_925280.html

MY PLAYER OF THE WEEK (FOR HIS MOUTHGUARD):
http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/evan_schwan_812679.html

No comments:

Post a Comment