October 19, 2016

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 10/19/16

To Lucille or not to Lucille ... that is the question.

Used in a sentence:  "It's time to make a decision about whether the baseball bat behind the coat stand should be upgraded ... a dilemma best restated as 'to Lucille or not to Lucille ... that is the question'".

Anyone from the old days might remember that bat, which I'm pretty sure was purchased at Hills way back when, and which has been the only security I had at many places I lived -- of course, in modern times, it's been supplanted by pit bulls and actual alarm systems.

It's never been used, although if you zoom in closely there is blood on the handle -- but that blood is mine, from a night twenty years ago when I got a little buzzed, listened to a little sad music, had a little breakdown and used it to smash some random things in the house next to Big Berthas on Walnut Street.  The broken glass from my evening's escapades cut my hands (hence the blood).

[As a reminder, I know better than to own a gun.  I'd use it to help "train" folks in my 'hood when they upset me ...]

Bottom line ... with all things Negan now all the rage, I'm thinking it might just be time for an upgrade to my go-to weapon of choice.

THIS LUCILLE (WARNING:  COMIC BOOK SPOILERS & ADULT LANGUAGE AHEAD):
http://uproxx.com/tv/lucille-negan-origins-the-walking-dead/

I HOPE THEY PLAY THIS WHEN NEGAN DIES:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GVr1l7Xbko

JUST SAYIN':
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/7/15/1223995/-Baseball-Bats-The-Self-Defense-Weapon-of-Choice-for-Men-Comfortable-with-Their-Penis-Size

No comments:

Post a Comment