October 18, 2016

Random Tune for Tuesday 10/18/16

I do believe this will be the last of the Eagles cassettes that I'm going to be discarding seeing as how I also have the CD in the collection and seeing as how I somehow successfully tricked myself into a slow and steady purge of a few of my somewhat-hoarded belongings.

Which makes it kind of fitting that it's a greatest hits collection -- a volume II at that.  Since many of the songs on it have already been featured at some point in this series, I'm going to turn to that tuneful bit of melancholy commentary on the fickleness of popularity ... also known as the song that provides you with this bit of pithiness:

"They will never forget you 'til somebody new comes along."

EVEN YOUR OLD FRIENDS TREAT YOU LIKE YOU'RE SOMETHING NEW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0d53KUlTN8

No comments:

Post a Comment