October 15, 2016

Random Soapbox for Saturday 10/15/16

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... there's nothing so vile as an internet troll.

Mind you, I don't mind a robust give-and-take conversation about issues, with reasoned arguments presented tactfully and respectfully.  I get that there's an aspect of social media for which that works just fine.

What I don't like so much?  Someone who readily admits that his goal is to take to the interwebs to wreak havoc and to sow the seeds of mayhem and to go out of his way to just represent *that* person on social media who takes an impish, sh!t-stirring, trouble-making approach to all things Facebook.

To put this in perspective, I may have recently posted something about how sexual assault victims may take years to come forward, and I may have connected the Trump scandal to the Cosby scandal to the Sandusky scandal ('cause that's how I roll), and a friend of mine may have shared my post, and a friend of *hers* may have added a comment ... which may have led me to investigate said commenter's profile, which may have led to me discovering this public facing status update (with names and photos removed, of course, 'cause I'm not looking to start a social media war).

In the end, I chose not to react.  Well, kind of.  After all, I am turning the experience into a post for today.  Here's the bottom line ... I'm almost certain that they did a study and confirmed that the vast majority of internet trolls are men and that they have micro-penises, seeing as how if their appendages were any bigger, they'd be otherwise occupied and too busy to go looking to cause trouble just for the sake of causing trouble.

There you go ... my take on internet trolls.  Beware them ... and beware them getting on my radar.

SO THERE WERE STUDIES DONE ON TROLLS:
http://www.medicaldaily.com/internet-trolls-are-truly-darker-side-internet-usually-sadists-and-narcissists-304352

SEEING AS HOW I BROUGHT UP THE TOPIC IN THE POST:
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/micropenis

EQUAL TIME, EQUAL RIGHTS (FAIRER AND BALANCEDER THAN FOX):
http://fusion.net/story/61144/micro-penis-micro-vagina-causes/

No comments:

Post a Comment