October 14, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 10/14/16

Tonight's theme for the 21st batch of photos of my father's that I inherited when he passed (we're almost done with the black and whites!) ... is "Carol and kids" -- as in Carol Ann, my oldest half-sister, and two of her kids (for some reason, there is no similar photo of her middle child Brent), including the one about whom I remember always saying made me an uncle even before I was born!


#101 -- my half-sister Carol Ann ("Carol taken 1960" it says on the front, and "Carol Neidermyer, Feb 1960" on the back)
#102 -- Carol's son (my nephew born 3 years before me) Robert ("Carol's baby Robert Furnier" it says on the front, and, in what I think is Carol's own writing on the back:
"Robert Eugene Furnier II, June 7, 1969, 8lb 51/2oz, 20 long, 15 chest, 14 1/2 head")
#103 -- Carol's daughter (born the same year as me) Sue Ann ("1972" written on the front, and, in what I think is  Carol's own writing on the back:  "Sue Ann Furnier, August 19, 1972, 9lb 1oz, 20 1/2" long")
#104 -- my father Ralph smiling with a laughing woman on a love seat with "May 1966" written on it ... is that Carol Ann again?  or a picture of Ralph with his first wife Betty shortly before he met my mother?
#105 -- my father Ralph with "me 1972" written on it (the year I was born), in what looks to be a lumber yard?  maybe a job between the concrete plant and the chicken plant?





No comments:

Post a Comment