September 23, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 9/23/16

I can't tell the story of my life twenty years ago (in 1996), without talking some more about DJ.

We're coming up on fifteen years since we lost him ... which means there's a whole "next" generation of the family who only know of him through our stories and our photos .. and which is why I feel like this photo of his room in the Greentree townhouse serves to freeze time.

Clearly, I had ignored the "keep out" sign on the door back then (breaking roommate code), and tonight I decided against posting the messy pictures of the rest of the room.  He only cleaned up when he was bringing a girl over, and that girl never was the one on the poster.

The fact that Pam Anderson never stopped by is just one story of many ... too too many for this format.  But at some point I'll have to get them all written down ... for the "next" generation ...

No comments:

Post a Comment