September 19, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 18


In ONLY 18 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #18:  the shows from 94-95 that I wasn't in.

Well ... I was in the audience, so I guess that has to count for something.

It was that awkward semester where I was all but graduated (wrapping up a single class and spending most of my time in a political internship in Harrisburg) and despite having identified with the theatre group for all my regular semesters on campus that came before it, there is a time when retirement from the stage has to happen.

Unless I auditioned and didn't get a part and I made all that up to feel better about myself.  But no ... I'm pretty sure it was that I was living off campus and only had the time to *watch* the "next" generation lead the theatrical charge ...

No comments:

Post a Comment