September 30, 2016

2 0 8 4:M i s s i v e 8

Another message for you on the Facebook from the future ... from me here in the summer of 2084, where I can continue to use the loophole in the Vitalnet that only exists on the last day of every month when the system is updating in order to to communicate with you in the past.  The story I have to tell is a story that will explain how there is still a desire to reunite the country after the most divisive decades in its history.  I've previously explained that East and West America exist in my time because of the geographical changes to our continent after the 2023 New Madrid Quake tore the country in two creating the Bay of Mississippi, but the Americas of my day also have to govern with entrenched political parties that took the aversion to compromise prevalent at the beginning of the century to new heights.  Those parties are no longer the Republicans and the Democrats, as they dissolved in the squabbles over disaster relief the year of the great quake, and government intractability is now due to the disputes that arrive between the As and the Is -- those who live life connecting to Android systems, and the others who only plug into iProducts.  It is the hope of the IntransiGents, who are themselves the hope of my time, to break through that deadlock, but they recognize that they will have to go backwards to go forwards, and they know that there are lessons to be learned from the failure of the most recent Third Uprising in 2048.  Which is why my IQ, EQ and SQ files are so important.  And which is why I can't risk triggering an alert from sending more than a paragraph to you at a time.  Until the next paragraph can be sent on the last day of the month next, I remain the electronic folder where those files are kept ... t1a7n72.lif.

No comments:

Post a Comment