August 4, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 64


In 64 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #64:  Alice K.

But before I get started ... how's about a quick moment to reflect on how awesome Printshop was back in the day ...

Anyways ... I already mentioned how one of my on campus work study jobs was at the college center front desk, and this holiday card (when fully folded) is from those for whom I worked:  Jen E, Dave C and Alice K.

Alice was actually the mother of one of my high school classmates and lived around the corner from the house I ended up in after running away from home as a senior in high school ... but more importantly, she was one of the primary reasons why that job was so enjoyable.  

I can still close my eyes and hear the sound of her laughing (and I liked to make her laugh a lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment