July 7, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 92


In 92 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #92:  holiday greetings from Justine H.

You know, like the kind you get on Valentine's Day attached to a Hershey Kiss ... or on St. Patrick's Day attached to a green carnation -- as these were back in the spring of 1991.

Looking back through my archives for the first time in 25 years, I'm reminded of something that was characteristic of me during those college years -- I knew a LOT of people just a LITTLE, but a very LITTLE number of people a LOT.  (Hoping that makes sense ...)

Justine was one of those individuals with whom you could start a conversation and immediately connect on a deeper level (hence her referring to me as her "psychic love God").  Here's hoping I knew enough to thank her for thinking of me in this way back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment